We welcome our International customers . We do not
ship overseas. If you want products shipped overseas you must use a freight
forwarder. We will charge the normal US shipping rates to ship your product
to any US freight forwarding company that you make arrangements with .ANY
ORDER SHIPPED ANYWHERE BEYOND THE 50 US STATES IS CONSIDERED AN INTERNATIONAL
ORDER, SHIPMENTS TO PUERTO RICO, THE US VIRGIN ISLANDS AND ANY OTHER US
TERRITORY ARE CONSIDERED TO BE INTERNATIONAL. For your convenience we
are listing below all our terms and conditions and the ordering process
for International orders.
to contact us:
- Because of language barriers, phone costs and time
differences, We prefer to be contacted by e-mail or Fax . Our
Phone number is 610-687-5884 and our FAX number is (484)
585-1687 and our e-mail is email@example.com
. We cannot return overseas telephone calls .
- Use e-mail, FAX or our shopping cart to send the
order,In the Ship TO address portion insert the address and info for
your freight forwarder company.
- Exact items and quantities desired
- Your Full name and shipping address in the
customer portion , ,In the
Ship TO address portion insert the address and info for your
freight forwarder company.
- E-mail address and if available your FAX number
- Or you ALSO have the option of arranging your
own shipping, or shipping FEDEX of UPS under your own account number.
In this case all shipments will be FOB Philadelphia PA USA and customer
will be charged for overseas packing .
- International orders are subject to a 5% surcharge
for administration expenses
- $15 fee added for shipments to Canada
- We Prefer PAYPAL for international orders.
Go to www.paypal.com and make
payment to firstname.lastname@example.org . The ONLY other payment accepted
will be wire transfer of funds in (US$) to our bank. We will provided
wire transfer instructions when order is confirmed. We
do not accept credit cards for international orders.
- Product will not be shipped until funds have been
confirmed by our bank.
- Check local laws, customs regulations, import fees,
taxes, duties and all other laws and regulations BEFORE
you order. Buyer is responsible for understanding and complying with
all laws and regulations and payment of all duties, fees and taxes
involved in this transaction.
- Customer is responsible
for all fees and taxes associated with the import of the product including
Customs duties, customs brokerage fees, import taxes, port taxes,
VAT and any other fees associated with their purchase.
- We warrant that all product is working when it leaves
our dock. No other warranties either explicit or implied will be applied.
Shipping damage is the responsibility of the customer. We will insure
shipments if requested by the customer at the time of ordering. The
customer will be responsible for filing and collecting insurance claims.
- All product is operational on US Voltage 110 VAC.
We can convert the voltage and cords for a fee but it may hold the
order up for two to three weeks and there is an additional charge
for voltage conversion. Ask for a quote.
- All international sales are final, no refunds
Comments to: email@example.com
Mitchell Enterprises All Rights Reserved.